Monday, October 10, 2011

My Newest Tutorial. Diagonal Leaf Cuff!

For the past sevreal months I've been working on a new tutorial. My testers have finally given it the ok! Wahooo!

We're waiting on one more thing before it's ready for sale, hopefully, later on today, but I thought I'd give you a little preview of my newest cuff! And a new technique too!

I developed this technique way back in 2007, but life got in the way and I've not done too much with it. :)  I showed it to a few people, taught it to a few people and of course, now my testers have been testing it for quite some time now.

My testers finally gave me the go ahead yesterday. We are ready to launch, as soon as we take care of a small technical issue.

But I thought I'd go ahead and give you a sneek peek. :)  I'll let you know when the tutorial is available.



I hope you enjoy the eye candy. :)
Barb

4 comments:

GrandmaMarilyn said...

Cool bracelet, Barb.

Barb said...

Thank you Marilyn! I'm so glad you like it. :)
Barb

muskaan said...

This is such a beautiful bracelet & a very elegant design ! Very inspiring and pleasant :-)

Credit Loan Solution said...



You can't believe what i just got,… A loan of $ 60,000. I have been looking for a loan for the past 2years until i was referred to a legitimate lender. Though it was not that easy to approve my loan, as you know nothing good comes easy. But I got my loan within 4 hours i got my loan, and before i knew it, the loan was transferred to me. please friends, don't let any body deceive you and scam you for this is real. Contact them via Email: gaincreditloan1@gmail.com OR You can also whatsApp them at: at +31-635-250-311 (WhatsApp Only)