Friday, July 8, 2011

The Pinecone Instructions Are Finally Finished!

Wahoooo! After all this time, the instructions for my Pinecone Delight are finally finished and up for sale. Cindy of Cindy's Crafts is selling the pattern here at the Stitchboard site.

http://stitchboard.com/mall/showItem.php?in=10222

While you're there take a look around. Mel and her hubby have created a fun site for beaders, crocheters, knitters, sewers and cross-stitchers.

I'm donating 50% of the sales of the Pinecone Delight tutorial to Cindy Tipton's Beadaide charity for beaders in need. Cindy owns Cindy's Crafts in Johnson City, Tennessee. She also sells online at http://www.beadlady.biz/   She has the special Miyuki Long Magatama 4x7 m/m beads that are used in this darling little pinecone.

Please let me know if you make on of my little pinecones. I'd love to hear from you!

4 comments:

Lily said...

I love your work dear. You know that. I really love this work too. you are very talented beader.

scamper said...

I've just bought the pattern, and can't wait to make the Pinecones, they really look lovely!

Barb said...

Thank you Lily. :) You are so kind. Barb

Barb said...

Hi Scamper. I'm sorry it has taken me so long to answer. I always forget to check for comments. :o LOL

I hope you enjoy your pinecone. I would love to hear how it turns out.
Barb